Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > To perform scrolling on an Asp.net page

To perform scrolling on an Asp.net page

Anil Abraham

I have an asp.net page, i want to set the cursor at a particular
postion on the click of abutton in an
Asp.ne tpage.

Can anyone help me in this matter

Thanks in advance

Justin Dutoit

Hi. This is a client side problem, so do this:

<asp:button runat="server" OnClientClick="window.scrollTo(0, 500)" ... />

(if you want to scroll 500 pixels below the start of the web page).

To help more, we'd need to see the page. Showing it in your next post would
help a lot...

HTH
JDT

"Anil Abraham" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have an asp.net page, i want to set the cursor at a particular
> postion on the click of abutton in an
> Asp.ne tpage.
>
> Can anyone help me in this matter
>
> Thanks in advance

Alexey Smirnov

On Apr 4, 8:15*am, Anil Abraham <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I have an asp.net page, i *want to set the cursor at a particular
> postion on the click of *abutton in an
> Asp.ne tpage.
>
> Can anyone help me in this matter
>
> Thanks in advance

If it's because of a postback behavior, look here
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...sition+asp.net