Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > js file not loading in Firefox, Netscape

js file not loading in Firefox, Netscape

Joe

I have the following line in the head section:
<head>
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"
src="myscript.js"></script>
</head>

This works fine in IE and Safari. I can call the createWindow function
defined in the js without a problem.

In Firefox and Netscape I get an error "createWindow is not defined".

Is there any way I can debug this to see if it's really being loaded? I use
the Error Console to see the not defined error.

Thanks,
Joe

Joe

This was my mistake. It turned out that I wrote type="jscript" in my page
but in the example below I did it correctly.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...