Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Importing unmanaged dll in web application

Importing unmanaged dll in web application

Lukasz Ledochowski

Hi!

I have a problem with importing unmanaged dll in my application. When I
use DllImport, everything works fine. But I want to use dynamically
created dll path, so I import LoadLibrary first and then use it to load
my dll. It doesn't work on Windows 2003 server, works on Windows XP.
This is propably also a matter of settings, but I can't find them. What
is the reason?

--
Lukasz Ledochowski
GG: 503647