Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Running ActiveX in asp.net

Running ActiveX in asp.net

David C

We have an internal asp.net web application that users would like to be able
to open and run Microsoft Word or Excel from their local browsers (IE). I
assume that can be done in Javascript somehow but would like to find out
more about it. Can anyone point me to documentation or information about
how to code that and any effect it may have on my asp.net pages (if any).
Thank you.

David

David C

Figured it out by hunting Google.