Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > DataTable with 15 records -> GridView PageIndexChange doesn't display the next 5 record

DataTable with 15 records -> GridView PageIndexChange doesn't display the next 5 record

Fabio Mastria

Hi

having a DataTable with 15 records, used as DataSource of a GridView enabled
to manage page of 10 rows, if I click on the second page, I can't see the
next records after firsts 10!

I manage the PageIndexChange event as follow

GridView theGrid = (GridView)sender;

theGrid.PageIndex = e.NewPageIndex;

theGrid.DataSource = dtSource;

theGrid.DataBind();

What's wrong?

Thank u
Fabio

Fabio Mastria

ok solved... it works really...

it was a problem of data in db... nothing

thank to all anyway ^^