Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > User control dll not rendering in Internet Explorer

User control dll not rendering in Internet Explorer

Norm

I have an apppliation running on Windows Server 2003. It uses a user control
dll. When the application is run from the server with localhost everything
runs fine. If the application is run from an external client computer, the
user control.dll does not render in Internet Explorer. Where the control is
supposed to be on the form, there is just an empty box with an empty icon in
the corner.

I tried to stop the security using caspol - security off on the server and
it did not have any impact on the problem.

All permissions and security seem to be sufficient.

What other steps can I take to resolve the problem.

Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]

Your post contains nowhere near the amount of information that would be
necessary to expect reasonable help from readers. Please post some sample
"short but complete" code that illustrates to the reader how to reconstruct
your problem and provide some answers.
-- Peter
Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
Short Urls & more: http://ittyurl.net