Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Album 29 "1 an, 5000 visiteurs", Best of Lumières d'Opale

Album 29 "1 an, 5000 visiteurs", Best of Lumières d'Opale

Lumières d'Opale

Hello,

Special album "one year, 5000 visitors" number 29, named "Best of
Lumières d'Opale" has been just published, with a link towards a
firework.

Next album will be published on April 21st. It will implement a
series "Marsh 2008"

This is information about my website, but not a spam.

The galleries of this website display photographs taken around the
Opale Coast in France, near Le Touquet, under an ever-changing light.
The pictures are changed twice a month. The downloading and use of
these images is free as long as they are for personal use and without
resale.

Thanks to 278 visitors of album number 28.

If you are interested, visit my website:
http://lumieresdopale.fr.monsite.orange.fr/index.jhtml or

http://lumieresdopale.fr.monsite.orange.fr

If you want to tell your opinion or to be personally informed about
new publication, write to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) .

I remind you that I am an amateur photographer, who likes French "Côte
d'Opale" and its light on the sea and on the sand of its extensive
beaches. I am living and working in Paris, and spend my holydays in
Merlimont ("Pas-de-Calais"). I use a digital still camera "Sony Cyber-
shot DSC-V1" bought in November 2003.

My website is, for me, an opportunity to progress and to share my
interest for photography and French "Côte d'Opale" with its visitors.
It is also the easiest way, and which less spends time, to collect
your observations and advices. It is without any lucrative
intention.

Congratulations.

Daniel