Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Javascript PopUp using Calendar Control

Javascript PopUp using Calendar Control

Stephajn Craig

How can I implement the Calendar Control in a popup Window so that when a
user selects a date that the selected date is passed into a textbox on the
page that opened the Calendar?

Can anyone help me with this?

--
Stephajn Craig

Saravana

Check out this article,
http://www.microsoft.com/india/msdn/...ndarinASP.aspx

--
Saravana
Microsoft India Community Star,

"Stephajn Craig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can I implement the Calendar Control in a popup Window so that when a
> user selects a date that the selected date is passed into a textbox on the
> page that opened the Calendar?
>
> Can anyone help me with this?
>
> --
> Stephajn Craig

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

I'm curious why the link prompts for a Passport login?

"Saravana" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
Check out this article,
http://www.microsoft.com/india/msdn/...ndarinASP.aspx

--
Saravana
Microsoft India Community Star,
MCAD,SE,SD,DBA.

Saravana

Actually this link is directed to MSDN India User Contribution site which is
protected, thatswhy it is asking for passport login.

--
Saravana
Microsoft India Community Star,
MCAD,SE,SD,DBA.