Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > OutputCache=None question

OutputCache=None question

ritika_v ritika_v is offline
Junior Member

I have a webform that gets the firstname, lastname, address etc. Once the form is submited, it submits the data to database and sends an email to the customer. I am using the same form to display the confirmation message by setting the form visibility to false.

My question is regarding cache. Currently I have set the OutputCache Location=None because it used to store the user information on hitting Back button which allowed the user to resubmit the same information. I do have code to prevent duplicate submission but just to avoid the clicking of Submit button I have turned the OutputCache Location="None".

I need to know if this is right way of programming. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!