Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Digital Products on website

Digital Products on website

Amjad

As my regular surfing on internet, I came across a website named
www.enmac.com.hk it have great information regarding digital products
like Mobile phones, clocks, digital pens, GPS devices etc.
Please visit as they are awesome and attractive.

Travis Newbury

On Apr 2, 2:42 am, Amjad <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> As my regular surfing on internet, I came across a website namedwww.enmac.com.hkit have great information regarding digital products
> like Mobile phones, clocks, digital pens, GPS devices etc.
> Please visit as they are awesome and attractive.

Smart Phones for Muslims? What, do they have the IDE option already
built in?

dorayme

In article
<(E-Mail Removed)>,
Travis Newbury <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Smart Phones for Muslims?

Phones? Muslims? Christians? Jews? Phones? Catholics? Priests? Rabbis?

<http://dorayme.150m.com/jokes/phoneConnection.html>

--
dorayme

Neredbojias

On 02 Apr 2008, dorayme <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In article
> <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Travis Newbury <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Smart Phones for Muslims?

> Phones? Muslims? Christians? Jews? Phones? Catholics? Priests? Rabbis?
>
> <http://dorayme.150m.com/jokes/phoneConnection.html>

Not one but _two_ popups in front of the text? Even with my popup blocker
on? Uh...

--
Neredbojias
http://www.neredbojias.com/

dorayme

In article <Xns9A7494C09E41Fneredbojiasnano@85.214.90.236>,
Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.com/_eml/fliam.php> wrote:

> On 02 Apr 2008, dorayme <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> > Travis Newbury <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> >> Smart Phones for Muslims?

> > Phones? Muslims? Christians? Jews? Phones? Catholics? Priests? Rabbis?
> >
> > <http://dorayme.150m.com/jokes/phoneConnection.html>

> Not one but _two_ popups in front of the text? Even with my popup blocker
> on? Uh...

A very old server of mine, I have just been lazy and not moved the joke
folder away (which would then make it have no function at all for me
besides being my blocker tester.)

What a shame, your blocker does not do a perfect job. Still, Boji, think
positively, your blocker worked to block the other ones there - surely
there are more than 2! And you got to see a joke. Do you see many these
days?

I will move them and dump this server, I have too much space these days
elsewhere.

--
dorayme

Neredbojias

On 02 Apr 2008, dorayme <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> Not one but _two_ popups in front of the text? Even with my popup
>> blocker on? Uh...

> A very old server of mine, I have just been lazy and not moved the
> joke folder away (which would then make it have no function at all for
> me besides being my blocker tester.)
>
> What a shame, your blocker does not do a perfect job. Still, Boji,
> think positively, your blocker worked to block the other ones there -
> surely there are more than 2! And you got to see a joke.

Surely you jest! My reactions are much too quick for that. When a popup
up-pops, I immediately hit the browser "close" or "back" button. The only
thing I saw was the closing button on the popup. That was enough.

> Do you see many these days?

I tend to avoid politics and religion whenever possible.

> I will move them and dump this server, I have too much space these
> days elsewhere.

Good idea.

--
Neredbojias
http://www.neredbojias.com/

Digital Products on website Farooq Computer Support 0 03-31-2008 07:47 AM
Digital Products on website Farooq HTML 0 03-31-2008 07:47 AM
Digital Products on website Amjad HTML 6 03-29-2008 09:51 PM
Digital Products on website Amjad Computer Support 0 03-29-2008 07:37 AM
Director - Product Management- Montreal - 2 Positions - 1 - B2B Products - 1 - B2C Products Computer Security 0 11-14-2003 11:17 PM

Advertisments