Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > bluetooth problem

bluetooth problem

Naheed Naheed is offline
Junior Member

can some1 plz help me? on my laptop i cant seem to get the blutooth device 2 work. i am trying to connect my phone to the computer but there is always an error message saying "your bluetooth device could not be found." i checked for the driver in device manager and it showed that bluetooth bus enumerator was present. then i installed pc suite for my phone and when i tried to connect it via bluetooth an error message was displayed as following "cannot use the connection type...check that all needed hardware, software and drivers are available"
if someone could help me with this problem i would really appreciate it.