Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Problem while creating a class for new dialog

Problem while creating a class for new dialog

dathatreya dathatreya is offline
Junior Member

Hello all,

Sometimes I am facing a problem, while creating a class for the new dialog in MFC (VC++ 6.0 Version). Suppose If we have created a class for any dialog,automatically it will give the .cpp and .h files for that class.But sometimes It is giving a popup message like.......

"The formone.cpp and formone.h cann't be opened for the class 'formone' ",and it won't create a class for that dialog with the name 'formone' but I want the name to be same for that dialog.

Can anyone plz help me......

Last edited by dathatreya; 04-01-2008 at 02:47 PM..