Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > music files

music files

eugene

Hi, I have asked this way back and I can't remember the solution! I have
downloaded a few music files and they won't play. When I look at the
properties. they show as Windows Media Player (.bc!) Now, that (bc) was the
problem but I can't remember how to get rid of it or convert it and I cannot
find a "Google" solution. Anybody any suggestions....................
please.

ta

Evan Platt

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 13:57:29 +0100, "eugene" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi, I have asked this way back and I can't remember the solution! I have
>downloaded a few music files and they won't play. When I look at the
>properties. they show as Windows Media Player (.bc!) Now, that (bc) was the
>problem but I can't remember how to get rid of it or convert it and I cannot
>find a "Google" solution. Anybody any suggestions....................
>please.

A google search shows a .bc file is a partially downloaded file from
BitComet.

A google search for .bc file shows quite a few results on how to play
the files.

chuckcar

"eugene" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi, I have asked this way back and I can't remember the solution! I
> have downloaded a few music files and they won't play. When I look at
> the properties. they show as Windows Media Player (.bc!) Now, that
> (bc) was the problem but I can't remember how to get rid of it or
> convert it and I cannot find a "Google" solution. Anybody any
> suggestions.................... please.
>
> ta

Finish the torrent(s) that you were downloading. A .bc! file is a
incomplete torrent for Bittorrent.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

eugene

"chuckcar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "eugene" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Hi, I have asked this way back and I can't remember the solution! I
>> have downloaded a few music files and they won't play. When I look at
>> the properties. they show as Windows Media Player (.bc!) Now, that
>> (bc) was the problem but I can't remember how to get rid of it or
>> convert it and I cannot find a "Google" solution. Anybody any
>> suggestions.................... please.
>>
>> ta
>>

> Finish the torrent(s) that you were downloading. A .bc! file is a
> incomplete torrent for Bittorrent.
>

> --
> (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Thanks folks. I did get that on Google eventually. Initially I kept getting
links to British Columbia until I reworded my search

Evan Platt

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 23:11:02 +0100, "eugene" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Thanks folks. I did get that on Google eventually. Initially I kept getting
>links to British Columbia until I reworded my search

I can't imagine that unless you omitted the period. Searching for even
just .bc it's the third link down.