Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > ADC in VHDL

ADC in VHDL

monravidal monravidal is offline
Junior Member

Hi, im trying to do a design from an analog to digital converter in VHDL, but im new in this type of design language so i need that someone help me. Im interested in the vhdl code if it would be possible. Thank you very much.

gzidude gzidude is offline
Junior Member

Are you saying you want to code up an ADC in VHDL? or are you saying you have an ADC that you'd like to interface and would like to know VHDL so you can do it?

You can not code up an ADC in VHDL. To do that is to be a God. ..unless you have an embedded ADC, but you'd need to read up on the spec sheet in order to do that.

If you need to know VHDL, well, there are plenty of good books to help you get started.

Last edited by gzidude; 04-02-2008 at 03:20 AM..

monravidal monravidal is offline
Junior Member

I only ask if someone have a model of ADC in VHDL. I known that there are a lot of good books in order to learn VHDL, but im triying to jump this step.

jeppe jeppe is offline
Senior Member
Location: Denmark

Maybe can you find some inspiration in this PWM vs Sigma Delta /PPM) link

http://www.jjmk.dk/MMMI/Exercises/05...elta/index.htm

Your welcome
Jeppe

monravidal monravidal is offline
Junior Member

thank you very much. I would like to show an example of ADC in VHDL, but this can give me some ideas.

sheikh sheikh is offline
Junior Member

Hi, My question is also little bit related to this post.
I am using "THDB_ADA_HSMC" kit of Terasic as an Analog to digital converter to get the digital signal into "DE2-115" FPGA of Altera.
Do, I need to write VHDL code for this??
If yes, please provide some clues.

Thanks in advance

Adc lucianofalbo VHDL 7 11-11-2008 04:36 PM
ADC and DAC Converters VHDL model Xabier Iturbe VHDL 6 05-16-2008 07:03 AM
ANNC: ADC to FPGA Interface Webcast bart VHDL 2 02-27-2008 11:46 PM
ADC in VHDL Ah_bi VHDL 0 09-01-2006 04:05 AM
question on exchange ADC dave MCSE 0 08-07-2003 12:25 AM

Advertisments