Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Help on New Breed Java/Rich Internet Technologies

Help on New Breed Java/Rich Internet Technologies

jevang

Hi all,

I recently moved south to Bangalore and I am working for a large
software integrator. My project team is working on a JEE application
project that uses test driven development methodologies. We are
planning to use a host of new breed technologies such as Enterprise
2.0, Ajax, Drools, JDO, Hibernate,and mashups. Are you able to point
me to online and offline resources/trainings that can help our team
get up to speed with these latest technologies.

All the help that group members can provide in this regard is much
appreciated.

Thanks,
Ramesh Krishnan

Lothar Kimmeringer

jevang wrote:

> I recently moved south to Bangalore and I am working for a large
> software integrator. My project team is working on a JEE application
> project that uses test driven development methodologies. We are
> planning to use a host of new breed technologies such as Enterprise
> 2.0, Ajax, Drools, JDO, Hibernate,and mashups.

Bingo

> Are you able to point
> me to online and offline resources/trainings that can help our team
> get up to speed with these latest technologies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullshit_bingo

Regards, Lothar
--
Lothar Kimmeringer E-Mail: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)