Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless broadband router connection

Wireless broadband router connection

=?Utf-8?B?ZGViemVl?=

I am trying to set up my laptop so i can use internet without being plugged
in. I have had the connection working but it it only works sometime even
though settings are the same. I have

an ntl broadband box
wireless broadband router
lan card

can anyone advise as to why the connection is so tempermental

many thanks