Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > What emerging or mid-cap telecom companies have the potential to behighly successful over the next 5 - 10 years?

What emerging or mid-cap telecom companies have the potential to behighly successful over the next 5 - 10 years?

Rishi Boparai

Which companies have the technology, capital, and business plans to be
real and long-term producers in the marketplace?

Lew

Rishi Boparai wrote:
> Which companies have the technology, capital, and business plans to be
> real and long-term producers in the marketplace?

I'd go with Amalgamated Consolidated Unified Business Solutions Partners
Holding Companies Investment Capital Group Hedge Fund, LLC. The Street is all
abuzz.

--
Lew

Rishi Boparai

On Mar 31, 4:46*pm, Lew <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Rishi Boparai wrote:
> > Which companies have the technology, capital, and business plans to be
> > real and long-term producers in the marketplace?

> I'd go with Amalgamated Consolidated Unified Business Solutions Partners
> Holding Companies Investment Capital Group Hedge Fund, LLC. *The Street is all
> abuzz.
>
> --
> Lew

Hi
Would you like to join tribe on Techtribe.com
where
Meet experts
Read, share, and learn about the advances made
Get your questions answered by fellow members

For more info www.techtribe.com

Thanks.

Lew

Rishi Boparai wrote:
> Hi
> Would you like to join tribe on Techtribe.com
> where
> Meet experts
> Read, share, and learn about the advances made
> Get your questions answered by fellow members
>
> For more info www.techtripe.spam

I don't know, I really think you're missing out if you don't jump on this
Amalgamated Consolidated Unified Business Solutions Partners Holding Companies
Investment Capital Group Hedge Fund, LLC, opportunity.

--
Lew