Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Bookmarks in columns

Bookmarks in columns

WendyC88

Hi

Is there a way to put the bookmarks into columms either in Firefox 2 or
Firefox 3? I tried an extension called column bookmarks and although it is
a good start, it needs to be updated as it is flakely in fully loading a
list.

Yes, I know I should do a better job putting bookmarks into sub folders, but
I keep a few on the main list until then and 10 or so can carry over into
another column.

Thank you, have a nice day.