Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Festivals in Tibet

Festivals in Tibet

magicalnepal@gmail.com

Tibet has always fascinated people all over the world since times
immemorial. Its people, landscape and colorful religious events have
always evoked the same response from everyone, namely wonder and
admiration. Everything about this region is unique and speaks of a
rich history that dates back to around 1300 years. Adding a special
touch to Tibet's unconventional beauty are the numerous festivals of
Tibet. If we go on to have a look at Tibet's festival and events
calendar, we will be shocked to see how choc-a-bloc the whole calendar
is with a variety of events. ............. for detail information please visit
our website

http://www.magical-nepal.com/tibet_festival.htm

We are pleased to inform you that we are managing the following
groups.
..
http://groups.google.com/group/tours...kking-in-nepal
http://groups.google.com/group/tours...kking-in-tibet
http://groups.google.com/group/tours...king-in-bhutan
http://groups.google.com/group/nepal-tibet-and-india

Therefore, please feel free to become a member and post the related
messages in the above topics in these groups.

Rath Nepal Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd.
P.O Box 10691
2nd Floor, Mountain Plaza
Kantipath, Kathmandu, Nepal.
TEL: 977 1 4268948,4258141,4261512
FAX: 977 1 4264512
Email: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), (E-Mail Removed)
Website: www.magical-nepal.com

This is not a spam. If you do not want to receive our post, please
feel free to let us know.