Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > eclipse with portlet

eclipse with portlet

timothy ma and constance lee

All

Any idea how to plugin portlet developement oonto eclipse. I dont want to
use RAD from IBM.

Regards

Arne Vajh°j

timothy ma and constance lee wrote:
> Any idea how to plugin portlet developement oonto eclipse. I dont want to
> use RAD from IBM.

What are you really asking about ?

A portlet consist of some Java classes, some JSP pages
and some XML config files.

You can certainly write all of those in Eclipse.

So what specific feature do you need ?

Arne

Looking for Java portlet developers david.n Java 0 08-11-2005 04:36 PM
helloworld portlet gluraski Java 0 06-09-2005 09:10 AM
Portlet repository? Jeffrey.Rodriguez@gmail.com Java 0 03-17-2005 09:35 PM
JSR 168 set the portlet state Obuseme Java 1 02-16-2005 09:02 PM
linking from one portlet to another portlet in the same page Michael Meyer Java 0 08-22-2003 12:17 PM

Advertisments