Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > SQL Debugging From Visual Studio

SQL Debugging From Visual Studio

Just Me

Bit of an odd one, but heres the deal.

I had a Windows NT domain controller and a Member Server , my development
machine was in the same domain , but I lost the domain controller.

I since installed SQL Server 2005 on the member server and it works OK.
However, when I try and "Step Into" the stored procedure from Visual Studio,
it tells me "Unable to start T-SQL Debugging. Could not connect to computer
'sqlserver; The system detected a possible attempt to compromise security.
Please ensure you can contact the server that authenticate you.

Now, this leaves me with a problem. I cant renstantiate the original domain
controller, it doesent exist any longer, I cant promote the existing member
server to a Domain controller, because it cant find the existing domain
controller and I cant add my domain account on the member server because
policy prevents adding domain accounts in the local groups.

So......

Either someon has a smart idea, I have to trash the server and rebuild it

Any Ideas ?