Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > free web host with cpanel and no ads at all

free web host with cpanel and no ads at all

oputra2

Hello everyone!
Today I just found this free host with:

- 250 MB of Disk Space
- 100 GB Bandwidth
- Your own domain hosting
- cPanel Control panel
- Over 500 website templates ready for download
- Free POP3 Email Box and Webmail access
- FTP and Web based File Manager
- PHP, MySQL, Perl, CGI, Ruby.
- No Ads at all !

Check it out Here: http://www.000webhost.com/34013.html

Neredbojias

On 30 Mar 2008, oputra2 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Today I just found this free host
>
> - 250 MB of Disk Space
> - 100 GB Bandwidth

That certainly seems an odd combination of disk space and bandwidth to
me...

--
Neredbojias
http://www.neredbojias.com/

Raymond SCHMIT

On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 19:28:21 +0000 (UTC), Neredbojias
<me@http://www.neredbojias.com/_eml/fliam.php> wrote:

>On 30 Mar 2008, oputra2 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Today I just found this free host
>>
>> - 250 MB of Disk Space
>> - 100 GB Bandwidth

>That certainly seems an odd combination of disk space and bandwidth to
>me...

IMHO .... 100GB is not a bandwith but the Traffic limit per month

Your website may not exceed 250Mbytes of disk space AND you visitors
may not produce a traffic greater than 100GB/month

it's written in the text:
Look what we offer totally free: 250 MB disk space, 100 GB data
transfer,
located on the page http://www.000webhost.com/

Raymond SCHMIT

On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 10:42:17 -0700 (PDT), oputra2 <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Hello everyone!
>Today I just found this free host with:
>
>- 250 MB of Disk Space
>- 100 GB Bandwidth
>- Your own domain hosting
>- cPanel Control panel
>- Over 500 website templates ready for download
>- Free POP3 Email Box and Webmail access
>- FTP and Web based File Manager
>- PHP, MySQL, Perl, CGI, Ruby.
>- No Ads at all !
>
>Check it out Here: http://www.000webhost.com/34013.html

I have tested it ....and using a form finishing with a php mail()
action will not permit the sending a mail to an e-mail adress ending
with @yahoo.fr

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

oputra2 wrote:

> Hello everyone!
> Today I just found this free host with:

Are you Mike? Did you get a new nym and affiliate account because you
broke the TOS with the last one?

--
-bts
-Friends don't let friends drive Vista

Neredbojias

On 30 Mar 2008, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Raymond SCHMIT) wrote:

>>> Today I just found this free host
>>>
>>> - 250 MB of Disk Space
>>> - 100 GB Bandwidth

>>That certainly seems an odd combination of disk space and bandwidth to
>>me...

> IMHO .... 100GB is not a bandwith but the Traffic limit per month
>
> Your website may not exceed 250Mbytes of disk space AND you visitors
> may not produce a traffic greater than 100GB/month

I understood that and have seen it termed "bandwidth" although not saying
the label is accurate.

--
Neredbojias
http://www.neredbojias.com/

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias wrote:

>>>That certainly seems an odd combination of disk space and bandwidth to
>>>me...

>> IMHO .... 100GB is not a bandwith but the Traffic limit per month
>>
>> Your website may not exceed 250Mbytes of disk space AND you visitors may
>> not produce a traffic greater than 100GB/month

> I understood that and have seen it termed "bandwidth" although not saying
> the label is accurate.

Yes, it's an accepted term for that.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Neredbojias

On 31 Mar 2008, Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> IMHO .... 100GB is not a bandwith but the Traffic limit per month
>>>
>>> Your website may not exceed 250Mbytes of disk space AND you visitors
>>> may not produce a traffic greater than 100GB/month

>> I understood that and have seen it termed "bandwidth" although not
>> saying the label is accurate.

> Yes, it's an accepted term for that.

I thought so... Actually, though, isn't it a misnomer?

--
Neredbojias
http://www.neredbojias.com/

Steven Saunderson

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 05:17:31 +0000 (UTC), Neredbojias
<me@http://www.neredbojias.com/_eml/fliam.php> wrote:

> I thought so... Actually, though, isn't it a misnomer?

Yup, I'd agree with that. But the use is so widespread that pedants
like me are stuck with it.
--
Steven

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias wrote:

>>> I understood that and have seen it termed "bandwidth" although not
>>> saying the label is accurate.

>> Yes, it's an accepted term for that.

> I thought so... Actually, though, isn't it a misnomer?

It just lacks a time constraint. But most people to whom such a parameter
would be useful (their transfer rate per month) know what it means as
casually stated.