Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Thermalright V-1 @ InsaneTek

Thermalright V-1 @ InsaneTek

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: "Thermalright is famous for making some of the best CPU heatsinks available. The V-1 is their first attempt at making a VGA cooler and we take a look to see if they can extend their crown into the graphics section."
Review URL: http://www.insanetek.com/index.php?p...ermalrightv1_1

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Well they made what I believe to be one major mistake already
They put the fan on so hit blows hot air down straight onto the back of the video card instead of up and away like nature would have wanted.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Nature doesn't want fans... they are too loud even running at 1 DbA louder
it doesn't seem to be a very good HSink and fan...