Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Server side excel programming

Server side excel programming

Avik

hi,
Can anybody tell me that how i could modify an excel
file resided in my web server without using excel
automation on my server side code. is there any other
alternative like third party software or etc.

plz i'm stuck.

Regrads
Avik Sengupta
Programmer
Manjushree Infotech

Fred C.

You could use ADO

avik

No fred,
the original excel is not a simple tabular type
datasheet so that i can use ADO to fetch and modify it.
ADO is not possible in this case