Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Problem with div in adjacent div

Problem with div in adjacent div

richard

Assume for the moment you have 3 adjacent divisions.
1,2,3.

In division 1, it is most likely that there will be text on two
physical lines. In divisions 2 and 3 only 1 physical line is needed.
Question is, how do you cause division 2 and 3 to match the height of
division 1 when this happens?

Also, I have a border-right set on the divisions to give it an
appearance of a table. How do you get the border line to drop
accordingly as well?

Yes the data is tabular and could well be put in table format. I'm
just playing around with the divisions.

dorayme

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Assume for the moment you have 3 adjacent divisions.
> 1,2,3.
>
> In division 1, it is most likely that there will be text on two
> physical lines. In divisions 2 and 3 only 1 physical line is needed.
> Question is, how do you cause division 2 and 3 to match the height of
> division 1 when this happens?
>
> Also, I have a border-right set on the divisions to give it an
> appearance of a table. How do you get the border line to drop
> accordingly as well?
>
> Yes the data is tabular and could well be put in table format. I'm
> just playing around with the divisions.

In this case, there being so little in the divisions, as you call them,
have you tried setting the same height for them?

--
dorayme

Nagging problem with scripts in adjacent tables... Barely Audible Javascript 2 07-31-2008 07:26 PM
Adjacent Tables The Doctor HTML 2 10-21-2006 03:06 PM
Route-Map / Adjacent Next Hop Question Eric Cisco 15 02-15-2006 05:04 AM
Graphs and identifying adjacent nodes vee dub Java 4 11-20-2004 02:33 PM
arp-in request dropped (non-adjacent) Raymond Doetjes Cisco 2 04-03-2004 06:17 AM

Advertisments