Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photographer Gets Citation For Privacy Violation!!

Photographer Gets Citation For Privacy Violation!!

Rita Berkowitz

JJ DAvis wrote:

>>> That has to be the shittiest picture I have ever seen!!!!!

> If you think that's the shittiest picture you've ever seen then
> you've obviously not seen any of "its" other pieces of crap that it
> continually posts to feed its troll of a life.
>

>> What's wrong with you guys?
>>
>> I detect a bit of jealousy there.

> I detect a person (i.e. John Phillips) with no ability to discern
> worthwhile photography. Terrible composition. Bird facing away, only
> snap-shooting tourists take photos like that because it's all that
> they can get. Important parts of the subject not even in the frame.
> Distracting foreground and background.
>
> Conclusion: a totally talentless photographer hoping that an
> expensive camera might give them a reason for living one day. Keep on
> hoping and dreaming. The best it will ever be is a low-life newsgroup
> troll.
>
> What a waste of camera.
>
> What a total waste of everyone's time.
>
> Kill-filter it. Put it out of everyone's misery.

LOL! Don't take it so hard. I'll give you this; your level of jealousy far
exceeds what Bret demonstrated towards people using a legitimate and
registered copy of CS3. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your admiration
and dedication to me and my wonderful images. And I know the old D3 and
Formidable 500 don't want you to be consumed by envy knowing that you'll
never even be able to hold such miraculous tools. Maybe if you hold your
mouth open just right you can catch a bit of luck in your life?

Oh, before I forget, I'll give you another small tidbit to make your envious
blood boil even higher. I've made enough pocket change hustling Beanie
Babies and Beanie Baby accessories over the years that I can buy any and all
the equipment I want. And I got all the time in the world should I ever get
the desire to learn how to use it. At the end of the day I'm having fun and
rewarding time with my equipment. Don't blame me for your miserable and
empty existence.

Now please do me one favor and stop you ****en morphing. Ya all come back
now.

Rita

Frank ess

russell wrote:
> "JJ DAvis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> John Phillips wrote:

>> If you think that's the shittiest picture you've ever seen then
>> you've obviously
>> not seen any of "its" other pieces of crap that it continually
>> posts to feed its
>> troll of a life.
>>

>>> What's wrong with you guys?
>>>
>>> I detect a bit of jealousy there.

>> I detect a person (i.e. John Phillips) with no ability to discern
>> worthwhile
>> photography. Terrible composition. Bird facing away, only
>> snap-shooting tourists
>> take photos like that because it's all that they can get.
>> Important parts of the
>> subject not even in the frame. Distracting foreground and
>> background. Conclusion: a totally talentless photographer hoping
>> that an
>> expensive camera
>> might give them a reason for living one day. Keep on hoping and
>> dreaming. The
>> best it will ever be is a low-life newsgroup troll.
>>
>> What a waste of camera.
>>
>> What a total waste of everyone's time.
>>
>> Kill-filter it. Put it out of everyone's misery.
>>

> I detect humor impairment??
> I detect sight impairment!!

I detect plonk fodder.

The only thing worse than leaving Lovely Rita out in public is
responding to his/her/its posts.

Well, no; responding to posts responding to hhi is worster. 'scuuuuse
me!

--
Frank ess

Father McKenzie

Rita Berkowitz wrote:
> It was bound to happen! I never thought that I would get cited for
> privacy violations and have my CF card confiscated. I don't know how it
> happened, but I accidentally handed over the wrong card. Oh well, at
> least I got to keep my images. BASTARDS!!!!
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/privacy_rights.htm>
>

> Rita

Nice shot, nice and clear

--
Father McKenzie
http://www.flickr.com/photos/silvermoon/

Noons

Rita Berkowitz wrote:
> It was bound to happen! I never thought that I would get cited for privacy
> violations and have my CF card confiscated. I don't know how it happened,
> but I accidentally handed over the wrong card. Oh well, at least I got to
> keep my images. BASTARDS!!!!
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/privacy_rights.htm>
>
> Rita

please tell me the bullseye was the
rooftop of Bret's Altima?

Rita Berkowitz

Father McKenzie wrote:

>> It was bound to happen! I never thought that I would get cited for
>> privacy violations and have my CF card confiscated. I don't know
>> how it happened, but I accidentally handed over the wrong card. Oh
>> well, at least I got to keep my images. BASTARDS!!!!
>>
>> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/privacy_rights.htm>

> Nice shot, nice and clear

Thanks.

Rita