Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > I'm the photographer, but my sister gets published!

I'm the photographer, but my sister gets published!

Focus

Funny enough! She makes one picture, sends it to a Seattle TV station and
they publish it on the web...
http://www.king5.com/pix/news/index....mage_id=148587

Canon Powershot A460, in case you're wondering...

She's also an excellent author of a very funny murder mystery:

http://i-see-a-red-door.com/

http://www.amazon.com/See-Red-Door-A...6782683&sr=8-9

http://www.theaustralian.seekbooks.c...=9781596637788

I know I'm her brother, but this is really one of the funniest books I've
ever read!

If you're not 100% satisfied, you can send the book to me and I will
personally refund your money!

Just to stay on topic: she also made the picture for the front cover

--
Focus

Dicasa Photography

"Focus" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Funny enough! She makes one picture, sends it to a Seattle TV station and
> they publish it on the web...
> http://www.king5.com/pix/news/index....mage_id=148587
>
> Canon Powershot A460, in case you're wondering...

Je zus fotografeert ook?

Mr.T

"Focus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Funny enough! She makes one picture, sends it to a Seattle TV station and
> they publish it on the web...

http://www.king5.com/pix/news/index....rtPage=0&image
_id=148587

Like that's difficult to achieve

> Canon Powershot A460, in case you're wondering...

Not really.

> She's also an excellent author of a very funny murder mystery:
>
> http://i-see-a-red-door.com/

http://www.amazon.com/See-Red-Door-A...1/ref=sr_1_9?i
e=UTF8&s=books&qid=1206782683&sr=8-9

http://www.theaustralian.seekbooks.c...oreURL=theaust
ralian&bookid=9781596637788

> I know I'm her brother, but this is really one of the funniest books I've
> ever read!

Ah, now it all becomes clear, the post is really just spam!

MrT.

"Mr.T" <MrT@home> wrote in message
news:47ee2045$0$26343$(E-Mail Removed) u...

> "Focus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Funny enough! She makes one picture, sends it to a Seattle TV station and
>> they publish it on the web...
>>

> http://www.king5.com/pix/news/index....rtPage=0&image
> _id=148587
>

> Like that's difficult to achieve
>

>> Canon Powershot A460, in case you're wondering...

> Not really.
>
>> She's also an excellent author of a very funny murder mystery:
>>
>> http://i-see-a-red-door.com/
>>

> http://www.amazon.com/See-Red-Door-A...1/ref=sr_1_9?i
> e=UTF8&s=books&qid=1206782683&sr=8-9
>>

> http://www.theaustralian.seekbooks.c...oreURL=theaust
> ralian&bookid=9781596637788
>>
>> I know I'm her brother, but this is really one of the funniest books I've
>> ever read!

> Ah, now it all becomes clear, the post is really just spam!
>
> MrT.

And your post is what?

crownfield

In article <47ee280e$0$17321$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-
01.iinet.net.au>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) says...

-
-And your post is what?

are you really that clueless,
or just pretending to be?

-
-

--
Bob Crownfield
(E-Mail Removed)

XxYyZz

"Focus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Funny enough! She makes one picture, sends it to a Seattle TV station and
> they publish it on the web...
> http://www.king5.com/pix/news/index....mage_id=148587
>
> Canon Powershot A460, in case you're wondering...
>
> She's also an excellent author of a very funny murder mystery:
>
> http://i-see-a-red-door.com/
>
> http://www.amazon.com/See-Red-Door-A...6782683&sr=8-9
>
> http://www.theaustralian.seekbooks.c...=9781596637788
>
> I know I'm her brother, but this is really one of the funniest books I've
> ever read!
>
> If you're not 100% satisfied, you can send the book to me and I will
> personally refund your money!
>
> Just to stay on topic: she also made the picture for the front cover
>

> --
> Focus

Look, a spammer. Sales must be slow this month. Maybe everyone should buy
the book and then get a refund from Focus.

____

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
crownfield <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> are you really that clueless,
> or just pretending to be?

based on the photos most certainly clueless.

--
Reality is a picture perfected and never looking back.

"____" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> crownfield <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> are you really that clueless,
>> or just pretending to be?

> based on the photos most certainly clueless.
>
> --
> Reality is a picture perfected and never looking back.

What photos?

spiegel

On 29 mrt, 12:12, "Focus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Funny enough! She makes one picture, sends it to a Seattle TV station and............

the editor was blind

> Canon Powershot A460, in case you're wondering...
>
> She's also an excellent author of a very funny murder mystery:

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

> I know I'm her brother, but this is really one of the funniest books I've
> ever read!

It says a lot about the book

> If you're not 100% satisfied, you can send the book to me and I will
> personally refund your money!

Yeah right!

> Just to stay on topic: she also made the picture for the front cover

Very sad
> --
> Focus

Idiot formally known as 'sosumi'

You're the photographer in the family? Not even 'A' photographer.

XMLHttpRequest gets data to display in element but data gets appended not replaces previous! libsfan01 Javascript 5 12-20-2006 06:25 AM
Not only the selected HREF gets surrounded, but the whole row gets surrounded Stefan Mueller HTML 5 07-10-2006 11:53 AM
DVD Verdict reviews: LAWS OF ATTRACTION, SISTER MY SISTER, and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 09-17-2004 09:07 AM
Sister Got New Car Robby MCSE 5 08-03-2004 08:22 PM
Sharing Sister's Books Danny Pant MCSE 15 06-29-2004 01:13 AM

Advertisments