Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How do I increase the java memory for JBOSS

How do I increase the java memory for JBOSS

Priyanka

How do I increase the java memory for JBOSS

Alexey Smirnov

On Mar 29, 6:33*am, Priyanka <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> How do I increase the java memory for JBOSS

wrong newsgroup...

Leon Mayne

"Priyanka" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I increase the java memory for JBOSS

If you can't even select the correct product company support for your
question then what chance do you have of following any instructions people
might give you?
I suggest you unplug your server, clean out your desk, and fire yourself.