Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Easy Midnight Rider

Easy Midnight Rider

Focus

I saw this one outside the Benfica stadium, Lisbon:

http://atlantic-diesel.com/Harley.jpg

--
Focus

Jufi

"Focus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I saw this one outside the Benfica stadium, Lisbon:
>
> http://atlantic-diesel.com/Harley.jpg

Very nice!! I hate the watermark, but understand it...

Buy_Sell

Here are a couple of nice looking bikes at Daytona, Florida 'Bike
Week' Mar08.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/20556504@N03/2370310748/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/20556504@N03/2370310752/

On Mar 28, 4:36 pm, "Focus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I saw this one outside the Benfica stadium, Lisbon:
>
> http://atlantic-diesel.com/Harley.jpg
>
> --
> Focus

Focus

"Focus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I saw this one outside the Benfica stadium, Lisbon:
>
> http://atlantic-diesel.com/Harley.jpg

I wasn't satiesfied, so I updated it. got rid of some noise and did a few
touch ups.

> --
> Focus

dwight

"Focus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Focus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I saw this one outside the Benfica stadium, Lisbon:
>>
>> http://atlantic-diesel.com/Harley.jpg

> I wasn't satiesfied, so I updated it. got rid of some noise and did a few
> touch ups.
>

>> --
>> Focus

There ya go.

And, thanks, like I don't get the fever every year about this time... It's
been too long since I had a bike.

dwight

me@mine.net

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 11:30:58 -0000, in rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
"Focus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Focus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>>I saw this one outside the Benfica stadium, Lisbon:
>>
>> http://atlantic-diesel.com/Harley.jpg

>I wasn't satiesfied, so I updated it. got rid of some noise and did a few
>touch ups.

Jeez, a 1024 post worried about noise? It's trivial to make it disappear at
this resizing.