Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > web hosting

web hosting

Ron

i'm a web designer in the Pacific Northwest (north america), and am looking
for a fast, reliable web-hosting company (linux) on a fast data pipeline in
the Pacific Northwest. I'm looking at buying a package that will allow
hosting of 20 or 30 domains under one server allotment.

any pointers appreciated. apologies if off-topic - can't find any NG
dedicated to web-hosting alternatives. the only two I found (alt.webhosting
& alt.web.hosting) are not being used. if anyone knows of any "live" NG's
that handle hosting issues, please advise. thanks.

Ron

Steven Saunderson

Not a newsgroup but http://webhostingtalk.com might be useful.
--
Steven

Blinky the Shark

Steven Saunderson wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 23:31:29 GMT, "Ron" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> if anyone knows of any "live" NG's
>> that handle hosting issues, please advise. thanks.

> Not a newsgroup but http://webhostingtalk.com might be useful.

I ended up with my current host, with which I'm very happy, from comments
at webhostingtalk. Of course, there are eight million stories in the
naked city. This has been only one of them

--

Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Raymond SCHMIT

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 23:31:29 GMT, "Ron" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>i'm a web designer in the Pacific Northwest (north america), and am looking
>for a fast, reliable web-hosting company (linux) on a fast data pipeline in
>the Pacific Northwest. I'm looking at buying a package that will allow
>hosting of 20 or 30 domains under one server allotment.
>
>any pointers appreciated. apologies if off-topic - can't find any NG
>dedicated to web-hosting alternatives. the only two I found (alt.webhosting
>& alt.web.hosting) are not being used. if anyone knows of any "live" NG's
>that handle hosting issues, please advise. thanks.
>
>Ron

Perhaps having a look at: alt.paidwebhosting ?