Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Jibx mapping questions

Jibx mapping questions

quynhpham@gmail.com

Hi JIBX experts,
I have some questions regarding jibx mappings:
I have my backend implemented already. I have a big form bean
with lots of attributes. The front end guy wants to write his schema
breaking into smaller sections for easier maintenance. I was
wondering how I can write the binding - or using the binding generator
to do that, because I thought the binding has to mimick my bean
(which contain one element name only and not nested element names).
Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks much =)