Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Generating static HTML files from ASP.Net application

Generating static HTML files from ASP.Net application

Ronald Raygun

I have some pages designed in ASP.Net. I want to generate static HTML
files from these pages, so that I can give them to a professional web
designer (who does not use ASP.Net), to "clean up" the pages.

MTIA

Aidy

Right Click->View Source->Save As

"Ronald Raygun" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have some pages designed in ASP.Net. I want to generate static HTML files
>from these pages, so that I can give them to a professional web designer
>(who does not use ASP.Net), to "clean up" the pages.
>
> MTIA

Ronald Raygun

Aidy wrote:
> Right Click->View Source->Save As
>
> "Ronald Raygun" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>I have some pages designed in ASP.Net. I want to generate static HTML files

>>from these pages, so that I can give them to a professional web designer

>>(who does not use ASP.Net), to "clean up" the pages.
>>
>>MTIA

thanks