Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: RITA IS OUT OF HER GOURD!

Re: RITA IS OUT OF HER GOURD!

Rita Berkowitz

PixelPix wrote:

> Hmmm? Is that a huge crop? The fine detail is missing and it has a
> painterly (I hate that word, but it fits) texture.

What a stupid question to ask since you already know the answer. That is
the typical over-cropped and over processed **** we are accustomed to from
him. That piece of **** is so bad, calling it **** is a major compliment.

Rita

PixelPix

On Mar 28, 9:46*am, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> PixelPix wrote:
> > Hmmm? *Is that a huge crop? *The fine detail is missing and it has a
> > painterly (I hate that word, but it fits) texture.

> What a stupid question to ask since you already know the answer. *That is
> the typical over-cropped and over processed **** we are accustomed to from
> him. *That piece of **** is so bad, calling it **** is a major compliment.
>
> Rita

Often Mark's stuff is quite good and does not deserve the bagging that
you regurgitate so frequently.

Atheist Chaplain

"Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> PixelPix wrote:
>
>> Hmmm? Is that a huge crop? The fine detail is missing and it has a
>> painterly (I hate that word, but it fits) texture.

> What a stupid question to ask since you already know the answer. That is
> the typical over-cropped and over processed **** we are accustomed to from
> him. That piece of **** is so bad, calling it **** is a major compliment.
>

> Rita

and this coming from someone who constantly posts the photographic
equivalent of a 3 year olds crayon drawing on a brick wall

Don Hirschberg

PixelPix

On Mar 28, 9:46*am, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> PixelPix wrote:
> > Hmmm? *Is that a huge crop? *The fine detail is missing and it has a
> > painterly (I hate that word, but it fits) texture.

> What a stupid question to ask since you already know the answer. *That is
> the typical over-cropped and over processed **** we are accustomed to from
> him. *That piece of **** is so bad, calling it **** is a major compliment.
>
> Rita

Mark's images are normally pretty good and don't deserve the bagging
that you so frequently regurgitate.

(PS: My fist post of this seems to have gone missing... forgive me if
it shows up a second time.)

PixelPix

On Mar 28, 10:25*am, "Atheist Chaplain" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > PixelPix wrote:

> >> Hmmm? *Is that a huge crop? *The fine detail is missing and it has a
> >> painterly (I hate that word, but it fits) texture.

> > What a stupid question to ask since you already know the answer. *That is
> > the typical over-cropped and over processed **** we are accustomed to from
> > him. *That piece of **** is so bad, calling it **** is a major compliment.

> > Rita

> and this coming from someone who constantly posts the photographic
> equivalent of a 3 year olds crayon drawing on a brick wall

Yes, those is glass houses......