Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Great parent's photography site!!

Great parent's photography site!!

Cyndi

I am trying to get better with photographing my son and I found a VERY
mom-friendly photography site if any of you are interested. There are
all levels of people participating, from beginners to pros. And
what's great is they run lessons and the pros help the beginners get
better every day!

The site is www.yada-photography.com and you have to register via
their main site, but then look for the photography boards at the
bottom of the main site or just follow the link again.

Everyone there is SO nice and understanding. And I promise your
photos will be better than ever!

Bert Hyman

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Cyndi) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I am trying to get better with photographing my son and I found a
> VERY mom-friendly photography site if any of you are interested.

Is this somehow different from all the other Web site's you've "found"
and shilled for over the past few years?

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN | (E-Mail Removed)