Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Where does the key go

Where does the key go

Trent Hewitt

Hello all.

I am using Group Policy for the first time to push wireless settings
out to all my computers. I am utilizing WPA-PSK security on the
device. I created a new policy and specified the SSID as well as the
encryption type, but I have not found any place to put the key needed.
Am i missing something blatantly obvious or does it not work that way?

Any assistance is appreaciated.

Trent

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
When you log first time to the Network it would ask you for the Key.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

"Trent Hewitt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello all.
>
> I am using Group Policy for the first time to push wireless settings
> out to all my computers. I am utilizing WPA-PSK security on the
> device. I created a new policy and specified the SSID as well as the
> encryption type, but I have not found any place to put the key needed.
> Am i missing something blatantly obvious or does it not work that way?
>
> Any assistance is appreaciated.
>
> Trent

Trent Hewitt

Is there anyway to automatically have this go to the client?