Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Do you know about Dell Photo 946 Portable Printer?

Do you know about Dell Photo 946 Portable Printer?

om8

Do you know about Dell Photo 946 Portable Printer?
Dell reveals its Dell Photo All-in-One 946 Printer lately which is
adaptable sufficient to plea to a larger demographic. Be it students,
professionals or even home users, the new portable printer will plea
to all thanks to its skill to scan, copy, fax functions and print
speeds of up to 25 pages per minute (ppm) mono and up to 19 ppm(1)
color.
For more information just log on to http://compareprinter.net