Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > World Time Clock software for Windows. Over 500 cities covered.

World Time Clock software for Windows. Over 500 cities covered.

igasempa@gmail.com

We are selling or licensing this software at give away prices to
enable raise money for our charitable organisation. It is at give away
prices.
Please visit http://store.kagi.com/cgi-bin/store.cgi?storeID=6FFEA_LIVE&&>
for more details