Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Is it possiable.....

Is it possiable.....

Si/\\/\\o|\\|

....to reduce the size of an animated.gif The one I want is 100x100
I'd like to reduce the size down to 50x50 to use on a forum avatar.

ded

"Si/\/\o|\|" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9A6E10EBCDCCSimonGTAGmailcom@216.40.28.71. ..
> ...to reduce the size of an animated.gif The one I want is 100x100
> I'd like to reduce the size down to 50x50 to use on a forum avatar.

It is straightforward to reduce in size an animated gig, the problem
would only be if increasing the size.
Try this site: http://www.gifworks.com/

Or do a google and search with terms:
resize animated .gif
or
editing .gif

Plenty of info and freeware out there.

Blinky the Shark

Sure. But it'll probably look like ****.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Si/\\/\\o|\\|

"ded" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:fsfl2o$ooe$(E-Mail Removed):

> "Si/\/\o|\|" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns9A6E10EBCDCCSimonGTAGmailcom@216.40.28.71. ..
>> ...to reduce the size of an animated.gif The one I want is 100x100
>> I'd like to reduce the size down to 50x50 to use on a forum avatar.

> It is straightforward to reduce in size an animated gig, the problem
> would only be if increasing the size.
> Try this site: http://www.gifworks.com/
>
> Or do a google and search with terms:
> resize animated .gif