Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: New Photography Forum

Re: New Photography Forum

Tyg's wrote:
> If you are into photography, either as a novice or a professional, please
> come and join the internets newest and friendliest forum The Dynashot
> Photography Forum http://www.dynashot.com
>
> This is a brand new forum, so you can be one of the first to join our new
> community.
>
> You do have to register, but it is free to register.
>
> So for all photographers, of all abilities, please come and join the newest
> community for photographers..The Dynashot Photography Forum

I hate web forums because they are always run by people that trample on
my rights to freedom of speech. Web forums are a pox on us all for
ruining the vibrancy of Usenet. Only a few Usenet groups left that are
worth reading any more thanks to web forums. I guess most people really
do want to be treated like sheep.

corks

"Q" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:4gzGj.124902$w94.59204@pd7urf2no...
> Tyg's wrote:
>> If you are into photography, either as a novice or a professional, please
>> come and join the internets newest and friendliest forum The Dynashot
>> Photography Forum http://www.dynashot.com
>>
>> This is a brand new forum, so you can be one of the first to join our new
>> community.
>>
>> You do have to register, but it is free to register.
>>
>> So for all photographers, of all abilities, please come and join the
>> newest community for photographers..The Dynashot Photography Forum
>>

> I hate web forums because they are always run by people that trample on my
> rights to freedom of speech. Web forums are a pox on us all for ruining
> the vibrancy of Usenet. Only a few Usenet groups left that are worth
> reading any more thanks to web forums. I guess most people really do want
> to be treated like sheep.

on the other hands, they stop the ****wits from wrecking what were great
newsgroups with their petty bickering and small mindedness - if managed
properly

Rat River Cemetary

corks wrote:

> on the other hands, they stop the ****wits from wrecking what were great
> newsgroups with their petty bickering and small mindedness - if managed
> properly

Well, my take on it is you have to take the bad with the good. Anytime
you make a compromise and try to inhibit peoples freedom of speech then
it is bad for all involved. It's easy enough to simply ignore the
"****wits".

corks

free speech when it is **** is just that .....**** !!!

"Rat River Cemetary" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> corks wrote:
>
>> on the other hands, they stop the ****wits from wrecking what were great
>> newsgroups with their petty bickering and small mindedness - if managed
>> properly

> Well, my take on it is you have to take the bad with the good. Anytime you
> make a compromise and try to inhibit peoples freedom of speech then it is
> bad for all involved. It's easy enough to simply ignore the "****wits".

____

In article
<47ee48de$0$17330$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"corks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> free speech when it is sh*t is just that

It's sad that the use of daily language that was deemed offensive in the
1800's has become acceptable in in 2008. It makes everything one states
seem rather non profound. Is that how you and he talk to females or each
other as romantic interests in public?

--
Reality is a picture perfected and never looking back.

William Graham

"corks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:47ee48de$0$17330$(E-Mail Removed)...
> free speech when it is **** is just that .....**** !!!

Yeah, but it's free ****........

Pudentame

corks wrote:
> "Q" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:4gzGj.124902$w94.59204@pd7urf2no...

>> I hate web forums because they are always run by people that trample on my
>> rights to freedom of speech. Web forums are a pox on us all for ruining
>> the vibrancy of Usenet. Only a few Usenet groups left that are worth
>> reading any more thanks to web forums. I guess most people really do want
>> to be treated like sheep.

> on the other hands, they stop the ****wits from wrecking what were great
> newsgroups with their petty bickering and small mindedness - if managed
> properly

"If managed properly" ... aye, there's the rub.

corks

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

****en oath