Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > My P O S :)

My P O S :)

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Figured i might aswellpost my piece of crap computer here, so here it is.
AMD Sempron 3000+
Asus K8N Mobo
512MB DDR400
GeCube Radeon X700
Pioneer DVR-110D DVD Burner
Leadtek TV2000 Video Capture/TV Tuner Card
20GB IDE HDD :'(
Codegen 6074ca Midi Tower
Planning on buyin an 80GB Seagate SATA HDD in the next week along with another 512MB RAM. Ive got a pic or 2 of it, but they are seriously shotty quality. Since i dont have a camera or anything, i had to use my PS2 Eyetoy as a webcam and take some screenshots

check out my uber l33t led fan the window and fan were free, otherwise i wouldnt have them, im that cheap. i paid for the case without the window, but they had none left so they gave me that one
EDIT: Got pics of my super uber l33t sound system too

by the way, those are spacebar things holding it up

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Nice pre mod and ghetto speakerage

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

yeah well, my sounds system is in my bedroom, id rather have it there. not tiled floor in my room, so no irritating echoes Also thinkin of mebe getting red led fan for the top fan slot and some glowy bits later.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

hehe, u so need to put ur computer in your room....
funny speaker

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

yeah, it rocks my socks ,\n/

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

mount it on your case then it will totally rock your socks

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

lan speaker and if i want to keep it ghetto, ill have to use string or something to hold it on, lol

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

"glowy bits" hehehe. Glowey bits are cool.
As premods go I kinda like that, it's clean. I like a nice clean box. My using rig (the one I'm using now, not the chopper) is a Sony, nice black box, all clean lines, split into two sections with a glass mid part, it's a neat case, it's not even a premod, it's a factory built rig but I think it's one of the coolest looking ones made.

That's almost exactly what my rig looks like there, except I have the Logitech speakers and use the Sony's pictured there with my iPod.

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

that is such a cool case! Vaio logo n everything

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Does anybody know where Sony comes up with the names for its products though?
Vaio, Wega, Clei? What the heck's with those names?