Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > responsibilities/competition/driving

responsibilities/competition/driving

dale

At the level of scienta I have reached, I realize there are
responsibilities

I realize everyone likes to dance and play, and that the call of the wild
has to be worked out responsibly, I am aware of most
responsibilities including the sexual aspect

I have a CALL, I have never driven with my CALL, I have no issues with
someone having a place above me, I pursue common ground not pecking orders

I can live peacefully with Americans if they do not put me in a position
otherwise

--
http://www.dalekelly.name

--