Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Lightroom 1.3 ?

Lightroom 1.3 ?

John McWilliams

SpookiePower wrote:
> I also think that the UI is too dark.
> I can't find any where to change that.

Adjust your monitor!

Seriously, perhaps you need more screen real estate or higher
resolution, or a sharper display. I'm not eagle-eyed, and I have no
problem seeing what I need to in LR. It did take some getting used to,
but for me that was back in the beta days, over a year ago in other words.

--
John McWilliams