Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > 4GB USB flash drives for only $14.49

4GB USB flash drives for only $14.49

jimtruck

Hi guys,
www.dealsusb.com has 4GB USB flash drives for only $14.49
Free Shipping with warranty. Now we can store all data into this
Massive 4gb portable flash drive

Jimmy

Atheist Chaplain

"jimtruck" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi guys,
> www.dealspam.com has 4GB USB flash drives for only $14.49
> Free Shipping with warranty. Now we can store all data into this
> Massive 4gb portable flash drive
>
> Jimmy

bought an 8 gig flash drive last week for $24.95 with free shipping

Don Hirschberg