Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > web page authoring for fade-in pictures

web page authoring for fade-in pictures

Mark Tarver

I'm looking for a piece of free software that allows me to introduce
pictures onto a web
page. Fade them in and out after a few seconds, maybe with different
effects. Should not
require programming skils and should be fairly numpty consistent

Mark

PS Does Powerpoint 2003 do this via save to HTML?

mrcakey

"Mark Tarver" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm looking for a piece of free software that allows me to introduce
> pictures onto a web
> page. Fade them in and out after a few seconds, maybe with different
> effects. Should not
> require programming skils and should be fairly numpty consistent
>
> Mark
>
> PS Does Powerpoint 2003 do this via save to HTML?

Flash is free if you steal it.

+mrcakey

Travis Newbury

On Mar 25, 1:12 pm, Mark Tarver <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> PS Does Powerpoint 2003 do this via save to HTML?

I believe your can use the Open Office Presenter to convert to Flash.