Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Stateful ListBox

Stateful ListBox

Wickwack

Hi -

I'm using the ASP.NET ListBox control for a project. I am working
with large lists, so I would like the server to process clicks on the
box. When the user clicks an item, the server should check to see if
the item was already selected and invert the "Selected" attribute for
the item. Essentially I'd like to create somewhat of a checkbox-list
control.

Any suggestions?

Steve C. Orr, MCSD

Here's a free checkbox list control:
http://www.metabuilders.com/Tools/CheckedListBox.aspx

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD

"Wickwack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi -
>
> I'm using the ASP.NET ListBox control for a project. I am working
> with large lists, so I would like the server to process clicks on the
> box. When the user clicks an item, the server should check to see if
> the item was already selected and invert the "Selected" attribute for
> the item. Essentially I'd like to create somewhat of a checkbox-list
> control.
>
> Any suggestions?

Wickwack

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 17:05:01 -0700, "Steve C. Orr, MCSD"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Here's a free checkbox list control:
>http://www.metabuilders.com/Tools/CheckedListBox.aspx

Wow! Thanks Steve!