Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > problem with the wireless configuring

problem with the wireless configuring

bseyha@yahoo.com

Dear expert, i'm seyha i want you help me tell some point
how to configure to work with excellence signal with the
wireless model 802.11g Wireless LAN USB Adapter with the
OS Windows XP and the Access point model DLink.

Jack \(MVP\)

Hi
May be this can Help.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:036101c52914$846dcbc0$(E-Mail Removed)...