Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > licensing

licensing

JoŽl

Hi !
I want to create a licensed component.
I use the LicFileLicenseProvider class as parameter of the LicenseProvider
attribute.
Finaly I use the LicenseManager into my component as describe into the msdn
documentation.
Unfortunatly the next steps are evasive.
What to do next ? I think I need to create something like a license file but
how ? which format ?
I try to create a .LIC file but when I use my licensed component into an
host application the license validation procedure always fails.
I will be grateful for any help or doc reference.

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Salut JoŽl,

You may have seen this but just in case...

Implement .NET Component Licensing

http://www.fawcette.com/vsm/2003_03/...default_pf.asp

Ken
MVP [ASP.NET]
Toronto

news:3f191f8d$0$27117$(E-Mail Removed)...

java3d licensing: contact wanted for dev team or licensing spacewar@gmail.com Java 6 09-16-2012 01:40 AM
MSDN Licensing Microsoft Certification 1 07-13-2004 09:10 PM
Competitive Upgrade Licensing ddavis ASP .Net 1 12-16-2003 02:22 AM
Cisco VPN Concentrators and software licensing Mark Shickell Cisco 1 10-15-2003 04:30 PM
opencores.org - Question on project licensing? Pacbell User VHDL 6 08-04-2003 05:09 PM

Advertisments