Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Call for Freshers

Call for Freshers

Prometric Test center

Call for Freshers'07
Just dreaming about jobs in IT????
Hi
Greetings!!!
Are you a fresher and looking for a bright career in booming Software
industry...?
Eligibility: B.E., B.Tech, BCA, MCA ---Fresher or Experienced
Engineers
Everonn is giving you better opportunity to get into the best software
companies in India and abroad.
How????
- You need to take up the Psychometric test in our center to evaluate
and enhance your (Choose one):
1. Intelligence,
2. Interest for the work, or
3. Personality
When????
- Anytime you can come from Monday to Sunday, from Morning 7.00 am
till evening 8.00pm.
How much I need to pay???
- You have to pay only the registration charges and test charges of
Rs. 100/- per test.
When will be the interview???
- Once you finished your test your score will be reported to the
companies; HR will be coming to our office and they will conduct the
interview.
Kindly pass this informative mail to all your friends & colleagues to
grab the fantastic opportunity.
Refer 10 friends and get surprise gift from Everonn.