Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Visual Web Developer 2008 (Express)

Visual Web Developer 2008 (Express)

Zamdrist

I develop basic web application for a small corporate intranet. What
if anything would I miss feature wise from developing web applications
via the full Visual Studio edition? Anything terribly significant? Is
there a feature breakdown somewhere...this has that, this does not
have this...etc?

Thanks

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

feature comparison