Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > WebCustomControl and AppSettings - Help!

WebCustomControl and AppSettings - Help!

bharathmr bharathmr is offline
Junior Member

I am exploring the option of using ApplicationSettings or AppSettings for my WebCustomControl.
Please let know whether this is a feasible idea!
If so, Which one of these would best suit the situation.

My custom control will access a data source at backend.
I do not want to hard code the data source location on code.

Please advice.
Thanks in advance!

Bharath